Monday, November 8, 2010

Justin Bieber ‘My Worlds Acoustic’ Will Prove He Can Sing

Justin Bieber is taking on his critics with his upcoming album My Worlds Acoustic. The teen pop star is ready to show the world he can sing and he doesn’t need Auto-Tune and fancy production implements for his music.
“I really think that I did an acoustic album because there’s a lot of haters out there that say, ‘Justin Bieber can’t sing. His voice is all Auto-Tuned,’ ” he told MTV News at an L.A. signing for his book Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story. “And there’s a lot with production, it kind of drowns out your voice, and it takes away from the singer, over the synths and everything.”
The unplugged album will be released on November 22nd and include “Baby” as well as one original track; Pray, written while he was in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment