Monday, November 8, 2010

Emma Watson ‘I’m Ready To Take More Risks’

Pink, perky and pixie Emma Watson is featured on the cover of Russia’s Elle Girl for November 2010. This cover is a nice contrast to the two wintery white ones for Vogue UK (see that cover here) and Marie Claire (and this one here.)
Watson is ready to step out of her comfort zone and put more of herself on the line. The Harry Potter actress recently said :-
“Three months ago I cut my hair and at that moment I felt I became a woman,” she said.
“At the moment I’m just happy to be single. I want to live life to the full. But I’m more grown up and confident now. I’m ready to take more risks. I feel less girlish than ever.”
She also says she is happy at Brown University in Rhode Island and isn’t as recognized in the US as she is in the England but does miss Britain.
Lots more Emma (and Dan, Rupert, Tom, Evanna, Bonnie etc…) as everyone does more and more press for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 opening: November 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment